Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blow-Outs

Blow-Outs... what they mean to you is probably different than what they mean to me. They mean poop up the back and out the sides of a diaper! Unfortunately we still use disposable diapers at night. We use Huggies Pure and Natural because they seem to work the best and don't give little guy a rash. But we always get blow outs. This morning I got to Isaac and there was poo every where, all up the back of him, poor little guy! It just makes me think that he usually poos in a cloth diaper, and we use many different brands... Bottom Bumpers, Bum Genius, Flip, GroVia, and we NEVER have had a blow out using cloth, but it seems if he poops in a disposable it's everywhere! I guess this means I should go cloth at night... I have a booster for my GroVias that I've been too scared to try, but I feel like I have to tonight to avoid a huge mess in the morning.. Reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment